Sunday, August 5, 2012

Looooong Siesta, but I'M BAAAAAACK...with a Currently

Hello, followers. That is, if you haven't completely given up hope of me and my witty banter reappearing in the blog world. I got caught up in end of the year finangling and personal drama, but I am back, invigorated and ready to start my first FULL year of teaching! Lots of changes, lots of ideas, and not enough money, time, or magic to make them all a reality! Nevertheless, I've been extremely busy getting things done in/for my new classroom and I can't WAIT to put it all together on Tuesday. Maybe I'll be a good little blogger and post pictures of my success...because believe me, this room is going to be pure magic. I can just feel it. Until I get the chance to post "Big Picture" pictures, here's something to whet your whistle! ;)

My chair cover with pocket...I have pink and green pockets.

My precious "Where Are You" sign to keep up with students throughout the day.

Shows promise, huh??

Anywho, here's my Currently!




2 comments:

  1. I want a Cameo, too!! One day :) I love your "Where Are You?" board!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those chair covers, how cute! I am your newest follower. Hope you will stop by my blog to check it out at http://ericashep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete